By using Zillum
and Zoho Writer
together, you can create a powerful and comprehensive family communication and data management platform. This is a great way to keep your family connected and organized.
Tips to Use Zoho Writer for your family
Here are some tips for using Zillum and Zoho Writer together:
- Create a shared folder in Zillum to store all of your family's documents. This will make it easy for everyone to find and access the documents they need.
- Use Zoho Writer's collaboration features to work on documents with other family members. This is a great way to get everyone's input on projects and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Set up reminders in Zillum to stay on top of important events and tasks. This is a great way to avoid forgetting important things.
However, there are a few limitations to using Zoho Writer with Zillum. Zoho Writer doesn't support the following features for Zillum users.
- Posting to blogs directly from Writer
- Uploading and saving documents from cloud storage services
- Embedding videos
- Creating, modifying or updating any templates
- Inserting merge, fillable and signer fields
- Admin panel and payment options